The spirit is strong but the flesh is weak.
Thats me now to studying.
I just feel super sicked studying, yet, i want to achieve good results and get into one of the better JCs.
I was exposed to this message this week once, but i never expect that i would be exposed to it once again. Yet, aunty dee just shared this with me, and i'm in total shocked.
Aunty Dee said
"you don't have to be intelligent or capable to serve the Lord, u just have to be available
thought just wanna encourage u
yeah... so serve with all ur heart n make urself available to serve"
I dunno what God is trying to say, but i know he appreciate us for who we are.
Aunty Dee explained:
dont have to think too hard... cos it simply means what it means
God doesn't want u to think that only the capable can serve Him
God wants u to know He doesn't care about what u are as a person...
He just wants u to be available for Him!
I am full of troubles now.
I feel lost again.
I just wish to have a answer from God.
I want his assurance.
I just want to live life as his purpose.
i remembered someone told us in YISS,
"It seems easy doing God's work, but the process is hard when you do it. But at the end of the day, you will never regret listening to him."
Pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment